Social Innovation & Socio-Digital Transformation Brokerage 2019
This international Brokerage event, linked to the ESSI Conference 2019 "Social Innovation and Socio-Digital Transformation" will highlight research topics covered within the 2020 calls for proposals in Societal Challenge 6 Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies of Horizon 2020.
The matchmaking event will give conference participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia.
Coordinators actively looking for project partners, can present their project during a flash presentation session.
- 2020 calls for proposals in Societal Challenge 6 of Horizon 2020
- Fast and fruitful pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
H2020 driven events
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon 2020 calls
The ESSI Conference 2019, a key event on social innovation this year, is planned and designed by the “European School of Social Innovation” (ESSI) in cooperation with TU Dortmund University (Social Research Centre sfs) and the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Representatives of scientific concepts, policy approaches and outstanding initiatives of social innovation will join. The conference will bring together the leading experts in social innovation research.